Edit or Delete URL Rules and clearing cache

Jan 17, 2014 at 3:09 AM
Hello,

I'm using the latest build for DNN 6. I've installed it and am using it with SunBlogNuke and it's working great.

When on the OpenURLRewriter Admin screen, I can View Cache, View Rules, View Logs.

Two questions:
  1. I can see how to add a rule but I can't see how to edit or delete a url rule.
    Note: I tried deleting a url directly from the openurlrewriter database tables but after a couple minutes, there's a new record for that rule. Is that because it's cached?
  2. When I click "clear cache" it doesn't appear to be clearing. I get the message saying the cache has been cleared but I can still see cache when I click view. Is that right?
Thanks for any help!
CNakamura
Coordinator
Jan 17, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Hi,

1) To edit or delete a url rule, you have to click view stored rules and find your custom rule (on the end) and click button before the rule.

2) If you can't view rules in the Cache part, there is a problem. Can check if the providers are enabled. (Checked in setting part of the screen).

Regards,
Sacha
Jul 11, 2014 at 5:17 AM
@CNakamura,

Just would like to update that we implemented separate url provider for SunBlogNuke based OpenUrl.

Please feel free to contact us and request it. Thanks.

Regards
Baldwin
Coordinator
Jul 11, 2014 at 9:31 PM
I add SunBlogNuke to the list of available providres.