This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

What about nbrightbuy project?

Nov 4, 2015 at 7:31 AM
Hi! I'd like to know if NB Store provider 1.4.1 is also compatible with the new https://nbrightbuy.codeplex.com/ project.
Thanks!
Nov 11, 2015 at 11:49 PM
Hi,

I don't test it.
But i don't think.

I dont have shortime plans to do it.

But i can assist you.

Regards,
Sacha
Nov 12, 2015 at 2:15 AM
I too have the desire to get the provider working for the NB store v3. You can see it installed as Host on portal 2 of Dons Auto Parts (you have the login)

I can also assist in testing or what-ever.

Let me know what you think you might do.

Daniel
Feb 25, 2016 at 8:56 AM
Any news about the possibility to have OpenUrlRewriter working on the new version of NBStore?
I'd like to evolve to the new NBrightStore but without OpenUrlRewriter I do not go anywhere! ;-))
Feb 25, 2016 at 9:15 AM
Hi have speaking some times ago with David Lee about it.

He want to help to do that.
It is just about find some free time to do that....

I contact David Lee, to try to find a way to do this

Regards,
Sacha
Feb 25, 2016 at 7:29 PM
I'm in the same situation... and have emailed with David. He, like all of us, is focused on business cash-flow. I offered to write the help documentation for the store. Maybe I can do the same for this?

Let me know if I can assist in some way.
Nov 1, 2016 at 6:00 PM
I've been looking into this for a few days and i cant get it working just right by myself.

Is there any chance there has been any progress on this since the last post 6 months ago?

This is the last issue i have left with a upgrade to nbrightbuy on dnn8 and i really cant go any further without this as the default friendly urls generated by nbrightbuy dont match openurlrewriter on v2 of nbstore (changing all the product urls is simply not an option).

I'm still trying but if there is anything i can do to help progress this just ask...
Dec 14, 2016 at 4:52 PM
Hi,

I dont use nbrightbuy at the moment.
So i waiting for a volonteer or someone who want sponcor the developement.

Regards,
Sacha